The vehicles have to be on the road. But, vehicles need to be maintained and need to be functional, which is essential to one’s company’s profitability. The fleet maintenance plan makes it easy for all the drivers to get routine maintenance services, namely oil changes and tire rotations that help one when unscheduled repairs come up! Vehicles will spend less time in the shop than the staffs spend on the field.
Highlights of the Maintenance and repair program:
- The best fleet vehicle maintenance card that eliminates the need for pocket payments and driver reimbursements!
- A nationwide network of over 75,000 service shops
- ASE- certified representatives who can oversee all services and repairs to ensure, what is necessary and can perform correctly.
Benefits of the Maintenance and Repair Program:
The fleet vehicle network of over 75,000 shops means that all the drivers will not get time to waste valuable time searching for an approved service center!
Peace of Mind for all concerned:
Maintaining a fleet for consistent performance that includes a variety of tasks that can be complet on a regular basis. All the transactions are being tracked. The process is seamless for all the drivers! One needs the cars and light trucks in the fleet to operate safely and efficiently. There are many preventive maintenance plans.
The maintenance consultation allows the companies to learn about one’s fleet’s operations and make recommendations based on the companies’ experience with other companies.
- A preventive maintenance plan outlines the critical vehicle maintenance services that each car or light truck in your fleet will need, on a timeline.
- The creation of a process that will be easy for one’s drivers and employees to follow, giving one confidence that the fleet is being taken care of.
Medium and Heavy Trucks:
Heavier trucks introduce complexity to a fleet! The companies always craft special custom programs for clients, which include medium and heavy trucks!
Fleet maintenance refers to the process of repair and upkeep of vehicles owned by a business or a corporate! The best goal is to enhance the effectiveness and safety of using all these vehicles during handling all of the company errands! Fleet maintenance refers to the process of repair and upkeep of vehicles owned by a business or a corporate! As well as wash your car at a self service car wash.
Vehicles tend to remain in Superb Condition:
- When one’s fleet of cars is well maintain, the business increases productivity, which in the long run, leads to higher profits.
- Deliveries are made on time, out-of-office meetings occur as plan, and site visits and inspections don’t have to be delay.
- Fleet maintenance management services minimize downtime. This is because the vehicles are less likely to break down.
Lower Fleet Repair Costs:
If a vehicle’s engine is faulty and the car is still operating and showing signs of none of the signs of irregularity! With proper vehicle fleet maintenance services, one can perfectly isolate and fix the engine problem!
Reduced Operational Costs with Fleet Maintenance Plan:
A well-maintained vehicle does not consume more fuel than necessary. The poorly maintained vehicle will consume more fuel, need frequent oiling, and develop malfunctions every mile!